That’s a wrap!
The Oscars have come and gone! Lots of drama and suspense to be had; but not the kind that the committee was expecting!
In the spirit of surprise announcements, we wanted to let our customers know that we have launched our next product. Drumroll please…
We’re proud to announce that we have launched a Butcher Paper Roll!
Excuse me? Butcher Paper?
What’s so special about Butcher Paper?
While BBQing with a friend during the Super Bowl, we noticed that he was BBQing his delicious brisket in butcher paper. He said that using butcher paper protected the meat from drying out and losing moisture as it rests and holds at a lower temperature during service. This was in contrast to the Texas Crunch style where foil is used. The one thing we noticed and that he was unhappy about was that the paper was not as durable. So we set out to right this wrong with our own line of butcher paper.
Here are some of the paper’s features:
- Basis weight of 40#.
- 18″ wide and 175′ in length.
- It has sizing added, which increases its wet strength, meaning it won’t fall apart when it gets wet.
- Unbleached or natural.
If you don’t want to use it for BBQing, there are many more uses including:
- Dry aging meat (if you change the paper every few days).
- Table runners.
- Serve greasy food on it. It absorbs grease and won’t fall apart. Easy clean up!
- Arts and crafts projects.
- Wrapping gifts.